Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Flickr

Wow milestone ive finally just opened a Flickr account and uploaded my first image! A photo of a little animal that took my fancy at Orana Park when I visited there a couple months ago...not sure why I chose to upload this photo first, was just one of the first ones that caught my eye on my camera. I like it because it is a very clear photo, focused well and at an interesting composition with the animal. You can almost sense what the animal is thinking and as he gazes into the distance, we gaze straight back at him. I chose to create a flickr account because it has gained quite a reputation as being a good site but I have not had alot to do with it myself so I thought it would be interesting to play around with.

www.flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment